YATTRADZI.BLOGSPORT

Sunday 8 December 2013

THANK YOU MISS UMMI


SALAM Miss Ummi, I hope you will read my last post in my blog.First of all, I would like to say million words of thank you for teaching my classmates and I this semester.
  
Personally, I feel very comfortable with you when I ask about industrial training and so on.
I love on how you share your experience and knowledge and everything you know with us. Therefore, you are one of my favorite lecturers.

Maybe along this semester you feel that I not really participate in your lecture and tutor,but, I really like this subject and I will work hard, study hard since I’m not a smart student and give my best in the final exam soon.
   
Lastly, I would like to say thank you for everything and please pray for me and others in our final exam .  I hope you will success in your career and always pray for me in my future career.

Thank you for everything Miss Ummi. May Allah bless you always in your life.

Sincerely, NUR HIDAYATI






No comments:

Post a Comment